Learn to explore your relationship with money and embody the tools to break free from feeling anxious all the time when it comes to money.
If you have tried all the money mindset, money manifestation or coaching programs that promised to grow your income and they didn’t work…….this is for you!
Trauma around money is usually deep rooted, ancestral and intergenerational. The reason most of the money programs don’t work is because you can’t think or manifest your way out of trauma, friend.
Does this sound familiar?
You cringe at the thought of looking at your bank account and feel massive anxiety?
You're often worried abut running out of money and afraid you aren't going to reach your financial goals?
You can't seem to shake thoughts like "Why am I avoiding my finances?" "Can I afford this?" "How can I make more money?" "Why did I just buy that, I shouldn't have! I keep doing that." "Why did I overspend?"
You just want to feel safe and secure when it comes to money?
Being able to get a good nights sleep because money is not the first and last thing on your mind.
Knowing you have the tools to stay calm when challenging emotions related to money come up.
Feeling less anxious when you see a bill come in the mail or have to talk about money.
Learning how to see when your money trauma is activated and have the skillsets to transform it in the moment
Denise & Ruth
Here’s what they had to say about their experience inside Breaking Your Money Trauma and how it impacted them:
BREAKING YOUR MONEY TRAUMA
A 4-week, experiential, self-study program to learn how to break your money trauma and wounding in a safe healing space.
- Master staying in your window of tolerance to create stability with your finances
- Uncover your embodied posture around money, so that you can finally stop doing the mindset work and affirmations that aren’t really working for you anyway
- Learn how to stop spiraling around money and get back into your body in a safe way
- Discover body based tools that will support you to address underlying repressed emotions safely, so they don’t manifest in different ways or areas of your life
- Dismantle generational trauma so you can stop feeling stuck in survival mode
- Cultivate safety and security inside of yourself, so you can experience abundance and peace no matter what happens
- Reprogram the body to have a different relationship to outside stimulus around money
- Practice the language of your feelings and create your own GPS system of guidance in all areas of your life
- Discover the four types of trauma responses that have been keeping you safe and which one is your primary (hint: it might be maladaptive now as an adult!)
- Take an ethical approach at working through financial concerns with clients and potential clients
- Approach money concerns in a psychologically and responsible way
- Discover how to hold your client through a money block instead of push them through
- Recognize when the financial issue is out of your scope and how to refer out safely
I think this program is set up in such a valuable way. I definitely see scarcity programming / money trauma with myself and also with my parents and family. To not only become aware of your thoughts around money, but also about how you feel about (spending) money is already giving you so much to work with. The way Melissa works and how she guides you through discovering, understanding and healing your money trauma is very calm and with care and gentleness. How she teaches you to become conscious of the situation without judgement is so important and to be implemented in all areas of life – and also very valuable if you work with other people.
Healing your money trauma is a process and it asks you to create a whole new relationship with money, receiving and spending. With this program you lay the foundation and it’s so helpful that you can revisit it over and over again. So, if you find yourself experiencing stress around money, this will definitely be helpful to you!
Q: How does the program work?
A: This program operates through a series of pre-recorded short video modules, each accompanied by a corresponding workbook. Upon enrollment, you gain instant access to all the modules, allowing you the flexibility to proceed at your own pace. This course is designed to be a continuous learning experience, encouraging you to revisit the content as needed, rather than a one-time endeavor. To further enhance your understanding, we highly recommend investing time in thoroughly engaging with the workbook for each module.
Q: What results can I expect?
A: The program will assist you in identifying and addressing unprocessed emotions. This may involve exploring past experiences, understanding emotional patterns, and developing healthier coping mechanisms.
Q: How much time do I need to set aside to get the most out of this program?
A: To fully benefit from this program, we recommend dedicating a minimum of one hour per module to watching the training video and completing the accompanying homework. It's important to keep in mind that this process involves unraveling decades' worth of unprocessed emotions, so taking your time and not rushing through it is essential for meaningful results. Embrace the journey of self-discovery and growth at a pace that allows for thorough exploration and understanding.
Q: How do I enroll?
A: Enrolling is a simple process. All you need to do is click the "Join Now" button, and you'll be directed to the enrollment page. Once you've completed the enrollment, you'll receive both a welcome email and a login email immediately, allowing you to begin your journey right away. If, by any chance, you don't find the emails in your inbox, please check your spam folder as they might have been redirected there. Get started now and embark on this transformative experience!
©2021 SAFESPACE INSTITUTE